8 Posts

Table Air Combat» Forums » General

Subject: B-25 progress? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Rawlings
msg tools
Hey all,

Kind of curious if anyone knows anything about the B-25 progress. One of my favorite aircraft and looking forward to adding it to the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Buhl
United States
Pittsfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AvidHatWearer wrote:
Hey all,

Kind of curious if anyone knows anything about the B-25 progress. One of my favorite aircraft and looking forward to adding it to the game!

I know nothing of substance, but school has started and the designer is a teacher. I expect a fall slow down in new plane production. Myself I'm most hyped up for night fighters, but the B-25 would be cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Nelson
msg tools
The B-25H and J are already done, they just need surface targets and scenarios. B-25H gets a Japanese destroyer, while the J will get a bridge or other interdiction target.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Buhl
United States
Pittsfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

There you go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rawlings
msg tools
Thank you for the info, I am really looking forward to both modules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Brown
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On Andy Nelsons Facebook page Paper Forge, he has listed works on a Po-2 for a Halloween release I think, Mig-3, Yak-7, and targets like a T-34 tank, Panzer IV, and CV-5 the USS Yorktown.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Buhl
United States
Pittsfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
topman1 wrote:
On Andy Nelsons Facebook page Paper Forge, he has listed works on a Po-2 for a Halloween release I think, Mig-3, Yak-7, and targets like a T-34 tank, Panzer IV, and CV-5 the USS Yorktown.

Bi-planes?!?!? Nice!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rawlings
msg tools
The Bi-Plane looks awesome. Really cool asymmetrical planes coming into the game. If the B25 is ready it would be awesome for a paid "beta" just to try it and then update later.... But I think that might be some favorite plane disorder coming through!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.