Subject: Storing just the base game with sleeves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luiz Borges
Brazil
Araraquara
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just got the base game and after sleeving everything I discovered that the cards don't fit in both recesses of the insert (one of them is smaller). Putting the cards sideways fits in a crooked way, but now the cards are proud and the box lid press on them and don't fully close.

Does anyone have a smarter solution for storing the sleeved cards using the original insert?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Clearihue
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's always this option;

http://go7gaming.com/product/zbp-001-insert-for-zombicide-bl...

It would require spending some money, but that's how it goes if you're a sleever. I've found that most stock box inserts, no matter how clever they are, don't accommodate sleeved cards.

There's a whole industry of after market inserts that better organize these games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You could cut the plastic insert.

If you removed one of the end walls you would get some extra space but it would weaken the insert which would be OK if you didn't take it in and out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a link to a website that makes card boxes for you that you print and assemble somewhere around these forums. Try Google. Print out a box with Zombicide art and make a nice safe container for the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Wickstrom
msg tools
mb
Cut the plastic on the bottom where it touches the box. The box can create a new wall for the longer cards due to sleeving.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Borges
Brazil
Araraquara
flag msg tools
mbmb
bwick503 wrote:
Cut the plastic on the bottom where it touches the box. The box can create a new wall for the longer cards due to sleeving.

The plastic doesn't touch the box, there is another insert below it.

So far I've managed to store the cards below this miniature box, but they are kinda crammed in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erick Araiza
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I think your problem is the sleeves, you used the wrong size and you have excess plastic on the top. If you use a smaller size they fit fine. Sorry I don't have the game with me so I don't remember the size I used but mine fits okey.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.