Popular Tags: [View All]
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How do cards get added to the market discard pile ?
Is it when cards get thrown away ?
If not which I doubt it is how do you get cards in the discard pile to draw when the main market deck stack runs out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A lot of the times it's when the card tells you that you can discard a card from the Market Deck...in which case you would just blindly flip over the top card onto the discard pile (face up).

I can't remember if there are any cards that tell you to discard cards from your hand to the discard pile...but in that case, you'd also add them to the discard pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, there are several cards that tell you to throw away cards from your hand, deck or discard pile. Animalfolk cards that are thrown away are placed in the market discard pile (junk cards that are thrown away go to a junk pile and are removed from the game).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hayton
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is also some cards in one of the animalfolk decks (I think it's the Panda's but don't have the game with me to check) that discards cards from the market into the market discard pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GothMark wrote:
There is also some cards in one of the animalfolk decks (I think it's the Panda's but don't have the game with me to check) that discards cards from the market into the market discard pile.

Yup, those were type of cards that I was referring to. The Chameleons do this a lot too...specifically "Good Old Times". Not sure why, but that card is one of our favorites
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.