Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this expansion requires the previous one?
Or just the base game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Federico Galeotti
Italy
Firenze
flag msg tools
http://www.gruppoludico.it/
badge
I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kirkpatrick
United States
South Bend
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not at all. The rule book makes the statement: "It is fully playable for players who have played Basic Tragedy and Midnight Zone at least once each", but I played Cosmic Evil first and it was in no way a hindrance. In fact... I have no idea why they put that disclaimer, as Cosmic Evil isn't any harder to learn than Midnight Zone, and it's not really built as one on top of the other.

They both make use of new mechanics that use Extra Cards and the Extra Gauge. I would pick which ever one sounds most interesting to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok thanks
I'm going blindly, so I'll choose the one that I can find or that costs less! :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benji
Switzerland
Gurmels
FR
flag msg tools
visit us on www.muwins.ch
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Better yet, get them both

I have only managed to play to scenario 3 of Midnight Zone (after playing through all the scenarios of the base game) and i already love how completely different they feel. And that is without using any of the additional options yet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.