Subject: Anyone receive their Shogun edition yet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Been wow...so many years now. Literally my baby girl (at the time of the KS) is now in kindergarten, and I still haven't received anything.

In any event, Funforge is responding, but for the past couple months has been saying that they are "waiting on the lithographs" to be signed. I pinged Bauza directly (just asking politely if he could sign so I could get my copy) but no response. Has anyone actually gotten theirs yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Harvey
United States
Honedsale
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
50 year old gamers unite!
mbmbmbmbmb
Its stunning its taken so long but apparently they had to reprint the lithos due to quality issue and are working on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
wood4sheep2 wrote:
Its stunning its taken so long but apparently they had to reprint the lithos due to quality issue and are working on it.

Ah thanks. I guess it's a better outcome than other people having received it and me just being in the lurch. :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
A month later and still nothing. Completely flabbergasted here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theo Thourson

Houston
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ours did arrive finally. But one of them had the wrong lithograph. Waiting on them to correct the problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.