Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently I do... soblue I'm looking for people interested in gaming in the Lothian MD area, to include about a 30 minute radius from MD zip 20711.

I have so many games still either NIS or opened and unplanned. My game group is dwindling and I would to know that there are still people around who enjoys this wonderful hobby.

Feel free to PM me or post here if you're interested in a meeting in Glen Burnie at the Games and Stuff for a weekend (either day) game day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Geyer
United States
East Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Eddies in the space-time continuum!
badge
Ah, is he?
mbmbmbmbmb

Games & Stuff seems to have a really nice library of Euros and AmeriTrash.

I read that their usual board game day is Tuesdays (?) but weekdays are tough for me, nigh impossible, to make.

If anyone wants to gather for 3-6 player boardgames there on a weekend -- let us know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D S
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you looked at dates for Games Club of Maryland? They seem pretty active & their might be an occasional thing in your area.

If you can make it up to Savage, Family Game Store has open gaming on Satrudays starting at 6.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can let you know when our next meeting is. Most likely will be a weekend, that's too far for me to drive for a weeknight.

Lancelot42 wrote:

Games & Stuff seems to have a really nice library of Euros and AmeriTrash.

I read that their usual board game day is Tuesdays (?) but weekdays are tough for me, nigh impossible, to make.

If anyone wants to gather for 3-6 player boardgames there on a weekend -- let us know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Geyer
United States
East Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Ah, is he?
mbmbmbmbmb
ds3272 wrote:
Have you looked at dates for Games Club of Maryland? They seem pretty active & their might be an occasional thing in your area.

If you can make it up to Savage, Family Game Store has open gaming on Satrudays starting at 6.

Thanks for the tip!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No I will look them up. Thanks.

I met and used to attend the late groups at the FGS, but it's a long drive and the late hours just are not for me. Plus if there is room, I can game longer at GnS.

ds3272 wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D S
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last time I was in your neck of the woods - and I mean woods - there was a surprise FLGS in Leonardtown. I think it was Leonardtown. That might have been 5 years ago, and you'd probably know better than I.

Well, that's all I got. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing popped up in Leonardtown, but Hollywood has a couple...that is an hour south of me instead of the hour north to GnS

Maybe I just need to open my own store. Lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melen
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be interested in meeting at G&S. I live near Annapolis, so Glen Burnie is easy to get to. Just let me know, either via PM or here...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Herrero
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
You have a congress this very weekend!

http://emsps.com/cog

I am trying to go but my wife is off this weekend and she is not very excited about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Spoor
United States
Chevy Chase
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may know about it already, but Third Eye in Annapolis looks to be not too far from you. There's some discussion of them, including people who run games there, in the Games in MD thread.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/60029/game-stores-md/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Geyer
United States
East Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Ah, is he?
mbmbmbmbmb
Donie wrote:
You have a congress this very weekend!

http://emsps.com/cog

I am trying to go but my wife is off this weekend and she is not very excited about it.

I already have pre-reg'd for this event. Looking forward to it . Hoping that my work schedule doesn't interfere!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that heads up. I haven't been to this FGS yet, since my current meet up has been with the folks in GnS. But since they're wavering I'll look into this location.

wybesse wrote:
You may know about it already, but Third Eye in Annapolis looks to be not too far from you. There's some discussion of them, including people who run games there, in the Games in MD thread.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/60029/game-stores-md/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.