Subject: Is Dwarrowdelf Cycle hard to find? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexandre Laguna
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the cycle hard to find nowdays?

I've never found the whole thing (6 small packs) at once before but today I just happened to find the whole cycle to sell for just a bit more than I was expecting to pay for it.

But if those are indeed dificult to encounter, I might get them anyway.

Please help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Limithron
msg tools
mbmbmb
Not hard at all. My local shop has multiples of the whole set, and Cool Stuff Inc. (.com) should have all of them for bellow market.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Buchholz
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to FFG site is is available, If you have a LGS they should be able to order it. the retail at $14.95 US each so not sure how much more you are paying. If they aren't still sealed it might be better to order from Local store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Laguna
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coolstuff only has 3 of them in stock...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Sawatzky
Canada
Randolph
MB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They shouldn't be too hard to come across. If I remember correctly they are among the most recent reprints. They are all currently in stock at CSI.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwarz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
leleco wrote:
Coolstuff only has 3 of them in stock...

FFG never keeps a large supply of (as far as I know) any expansions in stock. So for things like the LOTR cycles, they're frequently (but temporarily) out of print and unavailable. Worst case, you may end up waiting a month or two for an expansion to get reprinted.

Well, okay, absolute worst case, you may end up chasing down rare expansions for a game that they lost the license to... *cough* Warhammer: Invasion *cough*

But, generally speaking, with LotR, when a pack you want is sold through, a new printing is probably already in the works, just keep your eyes open.

I have no idea if Dwarrodelf was recently reprinted, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew McGorman
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
struggling to get the Watcher in the Water here personally (in UK)

I'd say outside of US its tough to find older sets

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sérgio Alves
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep... Waiting for Watcher in the Water here in Europe for some time ;(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Troutman
msg tools
mbmb
I live in Tulsa, and Team Covenant is my second-closest FLGS. I was in their store last week and asked for "The second Adventure Pack for the Dwarrowdelf cycle", and the guy straight up walked into the back room and came out with The Road to Rivendell.

I thought maybe I needed to order it, but nope.

Also, FFG has it in stock,

as well as Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Chyron8472 wrote:
I live in Tulsa, and Team Covenant is my second-closest FLGS. I was in their store last week and asked for "The second Adventure Pack for the Dwarrowdelf cycle", and the guy straight up walked into the back room and came out with The Road to Rivendell.

I thought maybe I needed to order it, but nope.

Also, FFG has it in stock,

as well as Amazon.

You lucky man. Not that I've had problems specifically with Dwarrowdelf, but I'd be super happy to have a Team Covenant store near me (as opposed to one ocean away) anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.