Hide
6 Posts

Stockpile» Forums » Variants

Subject: second expansion idea rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kwak taehyun
msg tools
i want new board and stocks for second expansion. it will be better than first expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
chosen star wrote:
i want new board and stocks for second expansion. it will be better than first expansion.

Thanks for your feedback!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Petersen
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
What are those!
badge
このていどだな、ね?
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like an official variant that has been play tested where you can sell stocks to other players instead of the bank for either a negotiated price or current value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
thatach wrote:
I would like an official variant that has been play tested where you can sell stocks to other players instead of the bank for either a negotiated price or current value.

Good to know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Yordy
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking a 2nd expansion could be Forex trading on like a small secondary board. Something that would function independently of the regular, supply and demand phases.

Perhaps each player receives a second bidding meeple that can be used in the regular demand area or alternatively to claim exclusive trading on a foreign currency for the round.

Just something that would incorporate it in a way that wouldn't muddy up the current market.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
substandardtim wrote:
I was thinking a 2nd expansion could be Forex trading on like a small secondary board. Something that would function independently of the regular, supply and demand phases.

Perhaps each player receives a second bidding meeple that can be used in the regular demand area or alternatively to claim exclusive trading on a foreign currency for the round.

Just something that would incorporate it in a way that wouldn't muddy up the current market.

Good Ideas!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.