Hide
8 Posts

Stockpile» Forums » Variants

Subject: second expansion idea rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kwak taehyun
msg tools
i want new board and stocks for second expansion. it will be better than first expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chosen star wrote:
i want new board and stocks for second expansion. it will be better than first expansion.

Thanks for your feedback!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Petersen
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
What are those!
badge
このていどだな、ね?
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like an official variant that has been play tested where you can sell stocks to other players instead of the bank for either a negotiated price or current value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thatach wrote:
I would like an official variant that has been play tested where you can sell stocks to other players instead of the bank for either a negotiated price or current value.

Good to know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Yordy
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking a 2nd expansion could be Forex trading on like a small secondary board. Something that would function independently of the regular, supply and demand phases.

Perhaps each player receives a second bidding meeple that can be used in the regular demand area or alternatively to claim exclusive trading on a foreign currency for the round.

Just something that would incorporate it in a way that wouldn't muddy up the current market.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
substandardtim wrote:
I was thinking a 2nd expansion could be Forex trading on like a small secondary board. Something that would function independently of the regular, supply and demand phases.

Perhaps each player receives a second bidding meeple that can be used in the regular demand area or alternatively to claim exclusive trading on a foreign currency for the round.

Just something that would incorporate it in a way that wouldn't muddy up the current market.

Good Ideas!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oleg Aleksandrov
Ukraine
Nikolaev
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1.Distresses the lack of the ability to buy STOCK CARDS at the current exchange rate. I propose in the supply phase to create in the stacks not STOCK CARDS, but Options for their purchase. That is, the trade goes for the opportunity to buy shares at the current exchange rate at the time of purchase. Not necessarily in this round. Any time. Options, under bankruptcy - are dropped, as well as STOCK CARDS. STOCK CARDS are bought and sold at the current exchange rate during the sales phase.
2.When selling a certain number of shares, the exchange rate drops by 1 point, while buying - increases, regardless of the values Forecast Cards.
3. The sale of Оptions to players each other in the mechanics of Panic on Wall Street! arrrh
Sorry for the bad English
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oleg Aleksandrov
Ukraine
Nikolaev
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a test, you can use purchased STOCK CARD as an OPTION, placing them face down near the player's board, and after buying shares at the current exchange rate, move to your personal board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.