6 Posts

Scythe» Forums » General

Subject: Promos in the box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can anyone tell me whether the promos come inside the shrink wrap or if they were thrown on top of the main box? I bought the collectors edition off of ebay and am wondering if it will come with the ks promos or not.

If not I'll just order them from the meeple site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HarryCanyon wrote:
Can anyone tell me whether the promos come inside the shrink wrap or if they were thrown on top of the main box? I bought the collectors edition off of ebay and am wondering if it will come with the ks promos or not.

Did you mean to post in the Expansion forum? The expansion is not released yet and it wasn't a kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I agree this is probably not the forum you were looking for.

That aside, the Collector's Edition has all the KS promos in the box. The box is same shape and size as the regular edition, it just says "Collector's Edition" and is numbered.

The only thing you should not have that was released is the regular resource tokens (since the upgraded ones replace them).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S P
United States
Zionsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Everything should be in the box. There wasn't anything outside of the box in my collector's edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks guys! Looking forward to playing the game! I bought it on tabletop simulator as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hogue
United States
O'fallon
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
HarryCanyon wrote:

Any promos in the Collector's Edition come inside the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.