Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Latshaw
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Rules say to remove all items except those marked with a 1+. However, doing so means that some characters can't get all of their starting items. Is this right?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Fotland
Norway
Sandefjord
Vestfold
flag msg tools
Meow
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe this is correct for custom characters only. Pre- maid characters get what it says on their card. See errata in the files section
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord of the Tabletop
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes 1+ starting cards only. I do not give my pre-made characters all the cards they show. For a solo game the starting items that are showing 2+ will never be used by you (as they typically cause interaction with another player) and so it doesn't matter if your character has them or not. The corrections pdf did mention that the character gets all the skills, but what is the point? They can't even be used!!

Another note in regards to the event deck, pay close attention to the cards that you remove as the rule book tells you to remove cards that actually have solo rules on them. Check out Mighty Box's rule corrections pdf for more information on this.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.