Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Ganley
England
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all. I actually bought this by accident when not paying attention on ebay. I was after the base game, which I ended up getting, but was happy with my mistake regardless. I was surprised to see that there was one thread in this forum, and it wasn't a thread about sharing each other's card ideas. So, I figured I'd start a thread and see if everyone has put their blank cards to good use.

Side note: I only have the base game, so for all I know, there's cards that exist in other expansions, so apologies if my ideas are already featured in the expansions.

I kind of like the idea of making an extended story that can pick up from where the last session ended, and how new characters would deal with the fallout of the previous story. Here's a few of my favourite ending cards (I don't have many storytelling cards yet, as I love a good cliffhanger).

Ending Card: And so, the world was plummeted into a dark age, just like they had always planned.
Ending Card: The sky crackled with thunder, as the great Sorcerer awoke from his slumber.
Ending Card: He realised the great beast staring back at him was his reflection in the mirror.

I know I'm not going to win any awards with those, but I would love to see what the creative minds of BGG have cooked up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.