3 Posts

Picaroon» Forums » General

Subject: anyone know anything about this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rick t
msg tools
mbmb
i've recently seen this game at a store and came on here to see what kind of reviews it had, but absolutely nothing! For the game being 2 years old, am i the only one that thinks that is kinda weird? it's made by the same ones who put out apples to apples, which may be good or may be bad!

i look forward to hearing from anyone who has some info

take care!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
It's not from the publisher of Apples to Apples, but one of the designers, who appears to have started his own company to publish it. It appears to have had very little distribution since only two people claim to own it here and hardly anyone is selling it online (I see two Amazon third-party sellers and that's it). The game/company domain is still registered to the designer but just returns a 404 error for everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rick t
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks Dan! Very strange IMO! I might take a chance and pick it up, if i do, i'll post back

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.