M1 Proposal By Calvin: Calvin; ?
Mission Results: SUCCESS; fail
M2.1 Proposal By Eugene: ?; ?; ?
M2.1 Vote Record:
Mission Results: SUCCESS; SUCCESS; fail
M3.1 Proposal By ?: ?; ?
M3.1 Vote Record:
- Last edited Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:34 pm (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:33 am
PBF #237: Variant Rules & Misc
1. Any volunteers?
1) In this game, we will start at M1.5.
2) Eugene will be the head mod, and will have no access to the cards other than his own role card. Kait will be the assistant mod, and will be in charge of the cards. Send all votes and mission cards to her. Regarding conventional rule #9, when you share your thoughts via private message, then only share your thoughts with her. I am not allowed to have access to them unless you share them with me after the game.
3) Seating order was copied from the previous game, and then each player was moved to the left. Eugene is now Player #1, and Sarah is Player #2, and Calvin is Player #5, etc.
4) Mission team members for M1 will be chosen by Calvin before the role cards are dealt. M2 members will automatically be the mirror of M1.
5) Role cards will be randomized by Kait with random.org.
6) No votes will be made for M1. Rebels should just assume that they picked a dirty M1 by mistake, and that they picked the M1 off-mission players to see if M1 was a double spy team.
7) If you feel that the mod is doing something wrong, then bring it up in the thread for discussion, please. Please feel free to make suggestions.
Variant Roles & Private Messages
Plain Old Rebel
"You are a plain old rebel."
Plain Old Spy
"You are a plain old spy. Mr. Hyde is your teammate."
Conventional Resistance PBF Rules
[other than punctuation correction, the links, and the numbers, this copy of the rules have been unchanged since the end of #232]
1) Official mission proposals should be in bold contain the mission number and proposal number. For example: PBF238: M1.1 Moogle: Chocobo, Natalie. After proposals have been made in bold, they cannot be changed.
2a) All votes and mission cards should be sent to me via GM. Send your vote in the subject line. For example: "PBF238 m1.1 YES".
2b) You may vote before a proposal, but you must state that you are doing so to the community, using bold texted. For example: "I already know how I'm voting for the next proposal, so I'm voting now, before his proposal.". You can claim to vote a certain way, but you must not reveal your vote.
2c) You may change a submitted card any number of times (i.e.: YES/NO, PASS/FAIL) but as soon as I receive the card from the last player, no more changes are allowed, even if I'm not there to post the results yet. To change your vote, just submit another private message like before, but submit it with "***change***" or some similar text at the end of your subject line. If you made changes after all the cards were in, I'll tell you which submitted card was the final one.
2d) Also, will all players ensure that this following bolded text is immediately posted after the proposal to ensure a faster game?
Voting links: YES/NO
Be sure to edit the mission number in both links.
2c) Also, if I [i.e.: the moderator] forget to post mission card links, then will all players ensure that this following bolded text is immediately posted after the vote result to ensure a faster game?
Mission Card Links: SUCCEED/FAIL
Be sure to edit the mission number in all links.
2d) Per standard PBF etiquette, the fifth proposal/hammer will automatically be sent.
3) There is a non-strict time limit of 24 hrs on every official game action. If you are going to take much longer than that, please post in the thread in advance. Weekends are usually not included.
4) No game-related discussion is allowed outside the thread until the game is completed. This includes GMs between players and posts in other threads. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask! No question is to n00bish!
5) Do not edit posts, except in the first minute or so to fix typos. Deleting is an extreme form of editing which is also forbidden. If you do edit, please type why you are editing. Example: Edit - For spelling mistakes.
6) You may not use the Geekroller in this thread for any decisions.
7) Please subscribe to the thread and check in at least daily (exceptions for weekends).
8) Feel free to message me anytime. It makes the game fun for me seeing what your thoughts are as you figure things out.
9) Remember everyone is here to have fun! Bullying, and other unsportsmanship like conduct is frowned upon. You will be given a warning then asked to leave if behavior becomes out of hand.
- Last edited Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:46 am (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:44 am