Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The trays look fantastic. Anyone know if they will store sleeved cards? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh yes, please Riot! Sleeve-friendly insert would be marvellous!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A B
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like room for sleeved cards too, otherwise the cards might have to live in a box outside.

I didn't see any space for them in any of the preview/review videos though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The spot for the cards in the insert is at the bottom of the box, underneath everything.
You can see it on Tom's review if I remember.
Anyhow, the reviewer puts the card in the slot and moves them around a bit, making me think there is room for sleeved cards.
(Fingers crossed)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Newsham
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like the cards to fit properly in the box instead of rattling around in an oversized slot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tarnop wrote:
I'd like the cards to fit properly in the box instead of rattling around in an oversized slot

Won't rattle with all the minis trays on top of the cards.

Although, I just ''re-watched'' Rahdo unboxing and I'm not sure the cards slots are deep enough for sleeved cards thickness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amos Dillman
United States
Bement
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As beautiful as those trays are, Rahdo made a very fine point. It seems like an incredible pain in the behind to meticulously put all 100 minions back into their individual slots when they are quite sturdy minis and it makes no difference. I suspect I may very well box or bag those minions together if I get the game...

Then there's plenty of room for sleeved cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Webb
United States
Edmonds
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
amodman wrote:
As beautiful as those trays are, Rahdo made a very fine point. It seems like an incredible pain in the behind to meticulously put all 100 minions back into their individual slots when they are quite sturdy minis and it makes no difference. I suspect I may very well box or bag those minions together if I get the game...

Then there's plenty of room for sleeved cards.

They were smart with the minions though. Each insert for a minion is designed to hold any of the 4 poses, so it atleast will be easier than most trays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll probably just end taking all the minions out of those trays and put them in a tupperware. Makes a lot of extra interior room and should have no problem storing sleeved cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Warpig72 wrote:
Tarnop wrote:

Although, I just ''re-watched'' Rahdo unboxing and I'm not sure the cards slots are deep enough for sleeved cards thickness.

That's the main problem. We had to reduce the depth of the box, otherwise it'd cost an extra $6 or so after shipping. The cards will fit in their trays in sleeves, but you would need to put the command cards in the schematic slot and leave the schematics elsewhere.

I guess the short answer is sorta, but not elegantly. We wanted to, just didn't make sense to charge so much more to make a taller box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
Warpig72 wrote:
Tarnop wrote:

That's the main problem. We had to reduce the depth of the box, otherwise it'd cost an extra $6 or so after shipping. The cards will fit in their trays in sleeves, but you would need to put the command cards in the schematic slot and leave the schematics elsewhere.

I guess the short answer is sorta, but not elegantly. We wanted to, just didn't make sense to charge so much more to make a taller box.

Thank you for this! While the solution might be inelegant, I appreciate the thought. Long live sleevers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Esvath wrote:
Riot Kades wrote:
Warpig72 wrote:
Tarnop wrote:

Thank you for this! While the solution might be inelegant, I appreciate the thought. Long live sleevers!

No worries Kades....we'll find a way around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to answer the question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean M
United States
Ft. Mitchell
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Along the same lines, does anyone here know what size the cards are? They look like standard 63.5 x 88 but if anyone knows for sure that would be appreciated. Gotta get ready to sleeve that baby as soon as it's open.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mavrick593 wrote:
Along the same lines, does anyone here know what size the cards are? They look like standard 63.5 x 88 but if anyone knows for sure that would be appreciated. Gotta get ready to sleeve that baby as soon as it's open.

I've seen the game in person. I didn't get out a measuring tape or anything, but can confirm that they are the standard card size, same as Magic. I know Riot Kades has said on another thread that they are the same size as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.