Subject: Henry V_Tower Token Dimensions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Massimo Sforzo
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Could someone be so kind to post the actual dimensions of the Tower Token from "The King's Resentment" Module of the "Henry V" expansion, please?

Here's my problem: I own the Base Game and the "New Laws" expansion. I can't find neither the "Reward Tiles" neither the "Henry V" expansion nor the "Big Box"... On the other hand, I'm still really interested to add the Reward Tiles (w/o the ones depicting the Seals) and the Dishonor Tiles and the Tower.
So, I'm planning to do them by myself and that's why I would like do know the actual dimensions of the Tower Token in order to do a custom one to add to the Base Game.

Please, if I'm doing something wrong by trying to custom the Base Game with the components listed above, please tell me and I will cancel this post: I DO NOT want to violate any IP or Copyright. I just would like to add the Rewards tiles, the Tower and the Dishonor tokens to add more flavour to the Base Game.

Thank You for Your attention and replies.

Good Gaming, Everyone!

Edit: I think I've discovered the height from a video review...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.