Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikael Lells
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When showing the dice that you not have a specific dienumber. Do you show all the players or just the Godfather?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjorn Petit
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I noticed you are from Sweden... where did you buy the game? Is it available in Europe yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Jefferies
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
My name is Oobydoob Scooby Dooby Benooby. I have the silliest name in the galaxy
mbmbmbmbmb
You show all players. You place it in front of your screen. If he counters and demands a different number and you don't have a die with that number you have to show all your dice to prove it. But since you can re-roll as many dice as you like once the Godfather has been offered something by all players...you have a chance to change what everyone saw!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Lells
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes in my FLGS they hade it for sale anyway. really a fun game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Lells
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Then you almost forced to re-roll your dice. but it's a part of the Maffia theme, that you didn't help the Godfather so all the other family's now know that your family is not thrustworthy or without resurses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjorn Petit
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
spelgalen100 wrote:
Yes in my FLGS they hade it for sale anyway. really a fun game.

You lucky b*st*rd I hope to get my hands on it soon as well! Have fun and keep playing thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Lells
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now,Now Bjorn no swearingcool. I hope you get the Game soon. Game on Bjorn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is the game good? Had the older Der Pate game, but we didn´t like it so it was sold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Lells
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally diffrent games. This game is about, dicemanipulating and areacontrol. We think it's a fun quick "Get that", "Press your luck" and "Maffia lingo diplomatic" Game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.