Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ilona
Netherlands
Delft
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I was hoping to buy this game in Essen 2016, but with the new print run shipping in October does anyone now if they will be on time for Essen and if some seller that goes to essen will have it?

I have asked on the auteurs facebook pages and mailed him, but 11 days later I don't have any answers yet :(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Naomi Ooooooooo

Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He must be swamped... he has been very quick to answer questions in the past. I bought my copy from his website (fowers something...my-shopify) has it listed as available for preorder, he must be out of stock.

It is a great game and worth the wait. I took it last summer with me on vacation (as well as a bunch of other small games) and it got played the most with the widest variety of people enjoying it. (Paperback is great too.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fowers
United States
OGDEN
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
sorry - been busy! I won't be there, but Might Boards is selling Paperback and Burgle Bros at Essen for me:
Booth 7-F112
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Moreau
Switzerland
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello,

I'm in Essen and there is no Might Boards at 7f112 in Essen (it's Titan Forge).
Any hint to find your game in Essen ?

Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elwin R.
Netherlands
Enschede
Overijssel
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I picked it up yesterday at the spot mentioned by Tim. I was confused as well, but Might Boards and Titan Forge turn out to be the same company. The copies of Burgle Bros are on a shelf behind the counter, roughly at head height. They're a bit hidden away, so I missed them as well the first time.

Still, finally got my hands on Burgle Bros and couldn't be happier with it. This purchase made my Spiel this year.

:)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.