Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Which of the three expansions are worth getting, and make the game better. Are any of them worth skipping?

Also, what is Bang! Face off? is it a 2 player variant or a different game altogether?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandy Benanav
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think all three are worth getting, though at this point you might want to hold out for the Deluxe Edition.

Dodge City is a must, I think. I've never gone back to vanilla Bang after adding it in and would never want to.

The other two expansions are good and we generally use them, but you might not be interested in them until you've played the base game a lot and want to try something new.

Face Off is a new game altogether using the cards from the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cool, thanks. I assume the deluxe edition will be the base game with all three add-ons included?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not only will the deluxe edtion include all 3 expansions, but it will also include the new improved 3rd edition rules!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandy Benanav
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Dane wrote:
Not only will the deluxe edtion include all 3 expansions, but it will also include the new improved 3rd edition rules!

The designer hinted at some extra special stuff beyond that too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
So far they're throwing in a Sheriff's badge, and it sounds like a new character is being added in as well. Possibly other new characters as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wiens
United States
Lakeville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody know of a time frame for the deluxe edition release?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Bradley
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Scotland
flag msg tools
The only expansion I have is Dodge City and I don't use it any more. I much prefer the 'virgin' game. With one exception - the 15 extra characters in DC are welcome. Other than that I think DC just adds unecessary complexity, and helps the game drag on longer than it needs to. The Green cards are pretty 'meh' imo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.