Subject: Staying in school rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xander Michael
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just finished reading the English rules and have only one question. Is it possible that everyone decides to pass/"broaden their knowledge" when at school so that in the end all three rows will be filled with four cards (in a 4 player game of course), thereby giving every player the option to take three cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno cathala
France
st pierre en faucigny
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Xander78 wrote:
I just finished reading the English rules and have only one question. Is it possible that everyone decides to pass/"broaden their knowledge" when at school so that in the end all three rows will be filled with four cards (in a 4 player game of course), thereby giving every player the option to take three cards?

yes it's possible
but it doesn't happen a lot

the 4th player, if waiting until the end of 3d card dealing, will have no choice. And he will be quite sure that more interesting cards will go to other players..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Michael
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I figured that it would almost never happen, just that it was a possibility. I was watching the French video and the way they presented the game it seemed possible that if everyone else passed, the 4th player would HAVE to take a card, but when I watched it again I saw that I was mistaken.

Thanks for clearing that up Bruno. I'm really looking forward to getting this one. I hope it comes to Finland soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno cathala
France
st pierre en faucigny
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Xander78 wrote:
I hope it comes to Finland soon!

well i have no idea what is scheduled for your country

it's the first time i'm working with this publisher and don't know if he has links with Finland distribution or not

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Xander78 wrote:
The English version should be available there before the end of the year, and we'll know more about possible localizations after our meetings in Essen next month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Michael
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattintheweb wrote:
Xander78 wrote:
The English version should be available there before the end of the year, and we'll know more about possible localizations after our meetings in Essen next month.

That's great! And if I may suggest, the people at Lautapelit.fi are the best people to deal with. They always give much friendlier service than the other shops.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.