Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Arnone
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all!

So, a friend of mine that I recently got into BattleCon is a huge Bruce Lee fan, and I'd really like to get my hands on a copy of the promo character for him.

Does anyone have any source where I might be able to get one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe direct orders to L99 will get you promos, but I don't know if you get them all or if you have a choice. You could probably request it with your order.

Also I have heard that the upcoming KS for the new BattleCON game (starting this Friday) will allow you to get both new promos as well as old ones. While the game probably won't be out until next year, you could always give him yours if you have one and then wait for a new copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Arnone
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately I don't have a copy of my own. And I did see the email, but I'm not holding my breath that Bruce Lee's promo will still be part of it, since it was a partnership with a different game.

But I guess that's at least one bit of hope.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We're currently not distributing the leftover War Remastered promos, but I believe we will be as part of the BattleCON: Trials Kickstarter in some fashion.

Online store orders no longer come with promos as our fulfillment center is on the east coast and orders no longer come straight from our office.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Arnone
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ithry wrote:
We're currently not distributing the leftover War Remastered promos, but I believe we will be as part of the BattleCON: Trials Kickstarter in some fashion.

Assuming we have any stock afterwards we may be selling them in our online store at some point in the future.

Online store orders no longer come with promos as our fulfillment center is on the east coast and orders no longer come straight from our office.

Well, I will definitely be backing Trials regardless, so, yay for hope!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio P
Spain
Alicante
Alicante
flag msg tools
I have a copy of the Bruce Lee kit new and unopened. If you don't mind to pay me the shipping costs, I can send it to you.

Be aware that I live in Spain, so if you have not hurry to get it, could be better and cheaper to you wait and see if the promo is available during the new kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chamberlain
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruce Lee happens to be one of the earliest prizes available via the new organized play program
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.