Vianney Van Leemputten
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Any chance to see the rules posted here on BGG or to have a link, before Spiel begins ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Buster Lehn
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Rules before Spiel 2016 ?
Hello Vianney,

We are working under the clock to get everything ready before the Spiel, but I can't guarantee that we'll make it in time to upload the rulebook here on BGG before the show.

Keep in mind that all artwork needs to be approved by WB and DC Comics before we can publish it, so it takes a little longer to have final versions of the game components.

This said, stop by our booth at the Spiel (7-B108) and we'll gladly show you the game!

Thank you for your interest!

Buster Lehn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vianney Van Leemputten
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I totally understand the licence "issue".
Would it be possible for you to let us have a look to a draft version of the rules or rules without pictures or something where WB and DC wouldn't bother you with ^^.
If it's too much trouble for you, i'd totally understand and in either case, i'll come to your booth and have a look at this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abba Games Editions
msg tools
publisher
We need WB's approval for almost every step we do. But if you go to essen it will be a pleasure for us to show you the game, then you can come here and share your thoughts here with everyone hehe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.