Netherlands
Dordrecht
ZH
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Conquest Of Planet Earth £23.81 DELIVERED ! GAMESEEK
Any idea how much shipping is to the Eu? I don't want to enter my e-mail address before finding that out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carel Teijgeler
Netherlands
Vlaardingen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Duikertje1990 wrote:
Any idea how much shipping is to the Eu? I don't want to enter my e-mail address before finding that out.

A little research reveals:
Quote:
Europe, USA & Rest of the World: Shipping charges vary and for European locations is as low as £1.99* per item
*N.B. Prices vary and will depend on the size, value and weight of the consignment/s.

We can now ship many items out of the UK due to our new shipping rules and charges. For a shipping estimate please place the items that you wish to buy into your basket, enter your shipping address and the checkout system will display all available shipping options and prices. Also please make sure your hardware is compatible to play our software products before ordering.

It is in the FAQs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Looij
Netherlands
Dordrecht
ZH
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
anijunk wrote:
Duikertje1990 wrote:

Quote:
Europe, USA & Rest of the World: Shipping charges vary and for European locations is as low as £1.99* per item
*N.B. Prices vary and will depend on the size, value and weight of the consignment/s.

We can now ship many items out of the UK due to our new shipping rules and charges. For a shipping estimate please place the items that you wish to buy into your basket, enter your shipping address and the checkout system will display all available shipping options and prices. Also please make sure your hardware is compatible to play our software products before ordering.

It is in the FAQs.

Yeah, so that's no answer to my question now is it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Boston
United Kingdom
Prenton
Wirral
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Duikertje1990 wrote:
anijunk wrote:
Duikertje1990 wrote:

Quote:

It is in the FAQs.

A fake email address and abandonded basket reveals
ParcelForce International £29.99
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Looij
Netherlands
Dordrecht
ZH
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Omertron wrote:
Duikertje1990 wrote:
anijunk wrote:
Duikertje1990 wrote:

Quote:

It is in the FAQs.

A fake email address and abandonded basket reveals
ParcelForce International £29.99
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also: it's Gameseek. While they may occasionally be worth the risk from a UK perspective[*], it's probably too much of a coin-flip to try it from overseas. Dealing with stock misrepresentation, slow refunds, slow shipping etc. might make sense in a situation where they know you can get in a car and just find them[*]; I'm not sure it'd be wise to opt-in to that from another country.

[*] -- I don't actually agree with this statement, although I can see why some people might. I'd just leave them alone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Dub
msg tools
Quote:

Well...don't be so lazy and find the answer out to your own question then!

Anyway the price changes depending on country and size of the box. I just ordered a game from there cost 2.95 P&P to Finland. Conquest of Planet Earth, on the other hand, is subject to a 60€ shipping charge here.

So if you want an accurate answer you might have to - gasp! - do it yourself!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.