$15.00
Jan van der Laan
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
Als u begrijpt wat ik bedoel.
mbmbmbmbmb
In the normal game arrows are exclusively used by Chada while Thorn whields Orweyns Hammer. I'm playing solo with Stinner and since his maximal combat power is 8 certain enemies can't be defeated by Stinner without being able to use arrows or hammer. I can't find it in the tiny ruleset of Stinner and I tried to find an answer on the German site of Andor but lastmentioned is a mess without any 'search' possibilty so one is condemned to plough through all te pages to find an answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Weber
msg tools
I also often play solo and I searched the Andor-Forum to find a Statement by Gerhard Hecht (the author) about Stinner and the objects, he can use.
He is only able to use the following objects:
- Varatans helmet (Varatans Helm der Macht)
- drinking tube (Trinkschlauch)
- hour glas of Hadria (Hadrisches Stundenglas)
This list of objects is also important for the enemy-card "Roa". Mr. Hecht says that you have to remove 2 equipmentcards out of the stock. So just use these 7 objects in the list above as the stock for Stinner. Otherwise it would be to easy to remove every time Roa is in the first line some Special objects, which can only be used by Thorn or Chada.
I hope this was helpful.
Here is also the link to the thread in the Andor-Forum with Mr. Hecht's Statement: [geekurl=http://legenden-von-andor.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1980&start=10#p30891]Andor-Forum[/geekurl]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan van der Laan
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
Als u begrijpt wat ik bedoel.
mbmbmbmbmb
Jens, thank you for your crisp and clear answer. I'll have to find a different way to cope with certain enemies...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.