Subject: Is there an online scene for this still? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tragic TheBlathering
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
Been recently playing around with my CoC collection. Haven't picked it up in a long time... dose anyone know if there is a Online Scene around to play this game still. Lackey, Octgn, other?

Keen to find some players for casuals and deck techs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler
United States
Burlington
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played on Lackey when I could find other players, but it was generally more about making an appointment than finding people idling on the server.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've neglected ramping up for online play, but after three months dry (after a habit of about a dozen in-person plays per month for some years previous), I'm nearly ready to try and figure it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bun Sham
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought most of the CoC expansions and would like to learn how to play online. I have played with the core set very long time ago. It would be nice if we can set a time and meet online and play together because it is very difficult for me to find people play in local area. Is OCTGN a user friendly platform?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tragic TheBlathering
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
Well that is cool that there is some interest...

Looks like we are mostly from different times zones unfortunately. Still once I get the plugin working in lackey I'll start seeing if I can organise some online meet ups!

DrFaust wrote:
I played on Lackey when I could find other players

I actually prefer Lackey.. is the Lackey Plugin Updated to the final box?

Do you have the lackey plugin URL?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler
United States
Burlington
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TragicTheBlathering wrote:
I actually prefer Lackey.. is the Lackey Plugin Updated to the final box?

Do you have the lackey plugin URL?

Someone was updating the plugin with card images. I think they finished off with Mark of Madness, but I'm not sure. They were posting to a thread on CardgameDB with links every time they added cards, but I'm darned if I can find the thread over there just now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bun Sham
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going to try and install OCTGN and LackeyCCG tonight. I can usually play online on Saturday and Sunday. My time zone is HKT, should be available for play from HKT 11am to 12pm. Hope we can find some time to play CoC toghether!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tragic TheBlathering
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
I'm in the process of making a new LackeyCCG plugin for this game and I have spoken to the curator of the OCTGN plugin and he has done an image update and looking at some implementation improvments for a new version.

Also, it is all fledgling as I am going to try and launch it once I get the lackeyccg app all working sweet but I have started a new BGG guild for CoC-LCG Online play...

Call of Cthulhu LCG - Online League @BGG

The guild is bear bones now, but feel free to join and subscribe and with luck it should be up and running in a week or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.