Play the Aedui if:
* You're comfortable feeling like you're behind for much of the game.
* You're good at convincing everyone else (especially the Roman and Arveni players) that you're behind.
* You don't mind not having access to overwhelming force, ever, despite being spread over a large area.
* You enjoy wheeling and/or dealing.
* You like blue.
Play the Belgae if:
* You're comfortable getting repeatedly smashed to bits (don't worry, you can come back pretty quickly).
* You're comfortable with Germanic "allies" that occasionally stab you in the back due to how the dice fall.
* You prefer concentrated force in a small number of areas.
* You like yellow.
Very nice summary