United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 1: "Banditry is not just associated with dishonest acts, it is above all a way of life. Knowing how to be a true bandit is not just stealing in front of everyone, but is rather sneaking inside someone's pocket with class and refinement. It is not riding heavily on an old nag but rather jumping on his faithful charger from the roof of a fast train…"

Page 158: "Too much alcohol is unhealthy. However, if your life depends on it, don't hesitate too long.”

Page 165: "Take a look at the crooks you know, both the successes and those behind bars. What's the difference between triumph and failure? The brilliant idea. In the nick of time, the brilliant idea pops into the successful bandit's head, and saves him from desperate situations.”

Page 236: "A true bandit would always have a head start compared to you. If he doesn't have it yet, he could probably steal it from you.”

Page 247: "Sooner or later, a bandit will find himself in a cell. A true Pirate of the Far West would never think of that cell as an end, but rather as a transition point. One must commune with the cell; be one with its hopes and dreams; understand its struggles for meaning and purpose. BE the cell!...and find the flaw in its cheap construction.”

Page 591: "A bandit, seeing a rich and defenseless man who had the bad idea to stand in his way, would always take him as a hostage, even if the ransom doesn’t match his expectations. This is expressly stipulated in Article 12.3 from the Bandit Honor code.”

Page 599: "If you carefully follow all the wise advice in this manual, you should quickly become an infamous bandit. You will know you've arrived when lesser villains ask if they can be your trusty sidekick.”

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Raimbault
France
Istres
flag msg tools
designer
I'm happy you like this Manual
I had such a good time writing these. There are new ones in the upcoming expansion: Marshal & Prisoners.
But feel free to post some of your invention if you dare ^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.