The Battle for Normandy Expansion» Forums » General

Subject: BfN Expansion and C3i #24 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tássio Tavares
Brazil
flag msg tools
Good morning friends,
researching here on BGG, I found that C3i magazine published an edition containing the errata counters, in addition to new scenarios, variants, maps, trays, etc.
I wonder who came in this news magazine, are they contained in expasão? Is there any magazine exclusive?

Regards,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Whittemore
United States
Coronado
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The C3i errata counters are definitely in the expansion. You can see them labelled as such in the lower right here:

I'm not sure what all comes in the C3i issue, but I suspect it is all in the expansion (just a guess), plus the expansion appears to fix at least one counter in the C3i issue, per this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moore
United Kingdom
Buckland Monachorum
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mike. I have both the expansion and the counters from the magazine.

You are correct in that the counters which appeared in C3i were included in the expansion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tássio Tavares
Brazil
flag msg tools
Nice Dave Moore,
But and trays, variants, magazine's maps? Also appearing in the expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tássio Tavares
Brazil
flag msg tools
Hey guys,
I sent a message to Dan Holte yesterday here at BGG and even told me that all the markers that came in the magazine, are in the expansion.
What came in the magazine that did not come in the expansion, was the Three-Map Play Aid Card (here in bgg:https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/50788/3-map-campaign-game-variant), to play the Campaign variant with 3 maps, instead of 5.
The new scenarios and trays, are all in the expansion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.