$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
$30.00
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
echoota wrote:
His weirdness enriched BBG and I'll miss his presence here. My condolences to his family and friends.
molnar wrote:


He got in a bit of hot water for his BBG-related posts.
You know whom ELSE enjoyed BBG-'hotwater' besides 'moi'? whistle

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
shake "Badgerings"? DO NOT WANT STINKERINGS!
robot ~"MASKS, on the other 'hand' then, sure!"

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
surprise Several "Badgerers" 'unmasked'! "ONPUT" with theirs again!



googoo ~"'moi' SEENS`em! Avocado Goggles doesn't assist nor intensify!"
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
For WHOM else shall recall this Geek List? Years Prior
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
cool 'pronoblem' could "relate" upon long-ago at BBG, then we HAD too *fart* in the 'bathtub' if we WANTED "Jacuzzi"! gulp
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
coal
cool-"BRUM"-'Beat'poet:
~"Go on, then, NOW!"
"No more 'Cake'-"lies!"
"HEAD full-filled of the VOICE"
"Steppin` in a 'Slopery-slide' ZONE"
"Tuesday afternoon one day in Siberia!"

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
This user loves Easter eggs.
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
coal
cool-"BRUM"-'Beat'poet:
~"Go on, then, NOW!"
"No more 'Cake'-"lies!"
"HEAD full-filled of the VOICE"
"Steppin` in a 'Slopery-slide' ZONE"
"Tuesday afternoon one day in Siberia!"



Google playlist link or it never happened.

;cool;
;pool;
;party;
;fa la la la;
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Oliphant wrote:
Google playlist link or it never happened.

;cool;
;pool;
;party;
;fa la la la;
goorobotgoo --Robot-EARS were incapable with "SEER-envision"-ability yet 'metal-legs' could incorporate a 'mechanical'-HOOK foot! cool
.....J..\
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
This user loves Easter eggs.
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
Oliphant wrote:
Google playlist link or it never happened.

;cool;
;pool;
;party;
;fa la la la;
goorobotgoo --Robot-EARS were incapable with "SEER-envision"-ability yet 'metal-legs' could incorporate a 'mechanical'-HOOK foot! cool
.....J..\


Excellent! Look at him leaving a trail as he drags that lifeless appendage around. Makes me sad. Wish I could help him.

Well all I got is this ASCII banjo.<-----(or I could provide a super secret Link )

[::===,=====(( ))

/skills

On the OPs OT, I nominate
Jonathan Liu
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
for his kickstarter ARG boardgame Emperor's New Clothes for which I authored a popular expansion. I wouldn't say BGG hot water was an issue per se. But it did spur a healthy amount of public debate, that much I can tell you. I certainly enjoyed playing.

Here's an example of the chaos that ensues when you place such portable holes into such bags of holding:

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
This user loves Easter eggs.
mbmbmbmbmb
Also now that I think of it....

What does, does THIS thread as for instance, mean, were threads appropriate at all, this one being as such, for Up Front?



And I only ask because folks such as the likes of me were DOUBLE invested hoping for all sorts of returns. Especially since this was my first attempt at kickstarting anything that wasn't a grandpa. (Just kidding grandpa)But seriously. Double burned. You asked. I felt compelled to share.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Oliphant wrote:
Google playlist link or it never happened.

;cool;
;pool;
;party;
;fa la la la;
GROGnads wrote:
goorobotgoo --Robot-EARS were incapable with "SEER-envision"-ability yet 'metal-legs' could incorporate a 'mechanical'-HOOK foot! cool
.....J..\
Oliphant wrote:
Excellent! Look at him leaving a trail as he drags that lifeless appendage around. Makes me sad. Wish I could help him.

Well all I got is this ASCII banjo.

[::===,=====(( ))

/skills

On the OPs OT, I nominate
Jonathan Liu
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
for his kickstarter ARG boardgame Emperor's New Clothes for which I authored a popular expansion. I wouldn't say BGG hot water was an issue per se. But it did spur a healthy amount of public debate, that much I can tell you. I certainly enjoyed playing.

Here's an example of the chaos that ensues when you place such portable holes into such bags of holding:
 
robot ~FT4"embiggening"! and it's an ASCII 'violin' since you NEVAH! "go" 'trumpet-ass' to 'mouth'! gulp
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Oliphant wrote:
Also now that I think of it....

What does, does THIS thread as for instance, mean, were threads appropriate at all, this one being as such, for Up Front?



And I only ask because folks such as the likes of me were DOUBLE invested hoping for all sorts of returns. Especially since this was my first attempt at kickstarting anything that wasn't a grandpa. (Just kidding grandpa)But seriously. Double burned. You asked. I felt compelled to share.
goo-Magic Tragic SEER-EYE SEZ: "It's G-O-N-E, MacReady!"
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
This user loves Easter eggs.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
goo-Magic Tragic SEER-EYE SEZ: "It's G-O-N-E, MacReady!"


I know I know.. but it still stings fresh, an $80 fortune cookie, minus the cookie, and the numbers.



No-Way Watson, can I have my Nickelback?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
wow ~"Good Pluck with the 'Nipples rubbing' Sherlock!"
coal
shake ~"oh, I don't KNEAD 'pluck' I'm 'goo-o-o-o-ood'!"
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.