BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Where can I find Mayday sleeves in NYC? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jade Ng
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I typically visit the Compleat Strategist but they don't carry the 100 packs. I'm specifically looking for Euro and American x100. Does anyone know an alternative store I can get these from? Since I sleeve games as I buy them, I don't want to bulk order/pay shipping online.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
domojade wrote:
I typically visit the Compleat Strategist but they don't carry the 100 packs. I'm specifically looking for Euro and American x100. Does anyone know an alternative store I can get these from? Since I sleeve games as I buy them, I don't want to bulk order/pay shipping online.

Thanks!

I'd check out The Uncommons and 20-Sided Store, though I don't know if they carry them.

However, I can pretty much guarantee that the price + shipping online will be cheaper than paying full retail (especially at The Uncommons, where they markup above MSRP at times because of their additional services and cost of rent in their location). You're also likely to run into stock issues at retail stores in NYC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
sci fi city has good prices online.

you would need to stock up.

But it doesn't take much space and gives you peace of mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Crantz
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
If you are patient and are willing to buy directly through Mayday games, they will offer discounts on their website every once in a while. That's when I usually buy in bulk. They also then to have coupon codes floating around the net.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.