Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy Crawford - Greybeard
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who have read the rulebooks, I have come across a couple of things that are making me scratch my head.

Not quite does with the Overlord book, so I'm not sure if this is all of the questions I will have.

1 - In the clutches of the Picts - Are the overlords models that are located in the huts hidden from the players only to be revealed when they enter the hut or do they start the game on the map?

2 - Does Belit start with all of her guards or only what is provided by the scenario?

3 - Heart of Darkness scenario - The description says that monsters cannot activate until they are no longer petrified, but the dark demon is part of the 'River' line up to start the game.... also, there are 2 models indicated (in the upper right and lower left of the map) --- what are these models?

I feel like I'm missing something or making things more difficult than they should be.... which I bet I will feel 'special' as soon as I get an answer. hahahah!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K. Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
By Crom !
mbmbmbmbmb
1: None of the Overlord's models are hidden. The only hidden information in that scenario is where the Overlord has chosen to hide the princess.

2: Pretty sure it's only what's provided in the scenario.

3: The Dark Demon (also called Black Demon...) is part of the River line up. The Outer Dark Demon (lower left), Snake (lower right) and Khosatral Khel(upper right) are the 3 petrified monsters.

General rule of the thumb with this game: when in doubt, it's usually the simple explanation and not the complicated one that's right
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Crawford - Greybeard
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ahhhhhhh ok!

thanks for the answers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.