3 Posts

Small World» Forums » Rules

Subject: Some Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
adfasdf sdfaasdfasdf
Åland
msg tools
Flying giants- i must take a mountain, and only around that mountain, can i use the -1 giant special Correct? If location X is not around a mountain but i take location A mountain, location X still needs me to have 2 giants Right? While location X around the mountain, i get 1 giant.

Flying Sorceross- once during my turn, i can just literally shoot any single active token to transform it to mine? And which part of the players turn, do i get to switch. At the end of his deployment or during his conquest turn.

And also about flying, i can just shoot whoever have 1 token ANYWHERE not adjectent to me at all, once per opponent turn ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
waferjuice wrote:
Flying giants- i must take a mountain, and only around that mountain, can i use the -1 giant special Correct? If location X is not around a mountain but i take location A mountain, location X still needs me to have 2 giants Right? While location X around the mountain, i get 1 giant.

Giants only get the bonus on spaces adjacent to mountains they control. Flying allows you to conquer spaces that aren't adjacent. It doesn't make you treat spaces as if they were adjacent. So flying giants still only get the giant bonus for actual adjacent spaces.

Quote:
Flying Sorceross- once during my turn, i can just literally shoot any single active token to transform it to mine? And which part of the players turn, do i get to switch. At the end of his deployment or during his conquest turn.

And also about flying, i can just shoot whoever have 1 token ANYWHERE not adjectent to me at all, once per opponent turn ?

Yep, flying sorcerers are nasty. Also note that it's once per turn per opponent; in a 5-player game, you could hit all 4 of your opponents each turn!

The switch happens on your turn. It's very similar to conquering; you put their piece in the box and you take one of your pieces from the box and put it in their spot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Mack
United States
Santa Fe Springs
California
flag msg tools
designer
Lefty / Happily Married / Parent of 2 Girls / Christian / OCBG Member
badge
Smack dat Ghoulie, Mr. Trolla!
mbmbmbmbmb
Alternately, you can read the thread pinned at the top of this forum. It has answers to all 3 of your questions, since they are among the most commonly asked questions for new players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.