Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok guys, this is the time to drink beer... ekhmm I meant time to brew beer and to make some important decisions. We selected the Kickstarter launch date for Beer Empire - new edition of Piwne Imperium. We are very excited to say that the brewing time will start at 6th October, right week before Spiel2016.

Till this time we will publish more and more information. We will release video gameplay in english and polish, we will release beta rule book, pledge and stretch goal informations etc. Let's start the whole preparation process! Why game will not be ready for Spiel2016? - as a printed version - we are trying to do this game the best we can. It's quite complex so it needs more time... We have to be sure that everything just works perfect and you guys will receive the best quality game we can prepare. It should deserve yours and your friends’ time!

But about Spiel2016...
If you'll be there, we are preparing some important element for you... First of all you will be able to play the prototype of Beer Empire. And what's the most important thing, you will be able to buy an “offline pledge”! What does it mean? You will have a chance to pledge at our Booth by buying a voucher with coded number - we will then pay your money to Kickstarter to increase the campaign value.

Of course in pledge manager you will receive a direct login. Secondly to let you return to your homes with a Beer Game we’re importing Brew Crafters Card Game from GTG (a card version of Brew Crafters!) specially for you! This light and fun card game about running a brewery will help you wait for Beer Empire. What’s more, we will make a huge discount for our second game Dice Brewing (Second edition) for all players, we will leave the lowered price form pre-order for the whole event - let it be a beer year at our Booth, let's do this.

In our plans for upcoming weeks:
- publish rules
- gameplay video in english
- sesions on tabletop with blogers and podcasters

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Better to take the time to brew the perfect game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
As Brew Crafters is currently in my top 3 games, I am looking forward to taking a close look at Beer Empire, as the theme appeals to me a great deal.

How does it compare to Brew Crafters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
JoffW wrote:
As Brew Crafters is currently in my top 3 games, I am looking forward to taking a close look at Beer Empire, as the theme appeals to me a great deal.

How does it compare to Brew Crafters?

Well it's different
In beer empire we are concentrated in building your own beer recipe with influence on beer needs from market and effects you can gain in contests in Beer Fest
We will publish video with gameplay soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been following this. Eager to see gameplay video.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Bol
Netherlands
Woerden
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
Thanks to the Bordspelmania Tour du France poule!
mbmbmbmbmb
We already own the other beer games, but still looking forward to this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
sigtaulefty wrote:
I've been following this. Eager to see gameplay video.

We will release it soon (I hope we will manage to do it in this month)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
cabol wrote:
We already own the other beer games, but still looking forward to this game!

Great! Hope you will like it guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So with less than a week until the KS will we see more info, rules, videos etc before it goes live?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wi1ky wrote:
So with less than a week until the KS will we see more info, rules, videos etc before it goes live?

Yesy yes! This weekend we will do a gameplay video!

Now we are also doing closed sessions with blogers and podcasters

There will be a lot of news in upcoming week
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Filipozo wrote:
wi1ky wrote:

Cannot wait to hear and see more, I must also add that you guys are great with your communication! Keep up the good work
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wi1ky wrote:
Filipozo wrote:
wi1ky wrote:

Cannot wait to hear and see more, I must also add that you guys are great with your communication! Keep up the good work

We really care about all gamers because we love games we made
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am hoping this is the beer game for me. I traded Brew Crafters because it was way too fiddly for my taste. So looking forward to some gameplay videos soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ozzy, I 'm with you on Brew Crafters. Played someone else's copy once, thought it was meh, and was glad that I hadn't bought it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
Ozzy, I 'm with you on Brew Crafters. Played someone else's copy once, thought it was meh, and was glad that I hadn't bought it.

Guys hope you will like Beer Empire - please check this Facebook event to be with us on KS start.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:

I KS'd Brew Crafters and was really disappointed in the production quality, fiddlyness of it all sold it for a profit and now Beer Empire comes and I hope it will be awesome. Day 1 backer right here 3 PM Polish time tomorrow

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can check our gameplay video!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
wi1ky wrote:
senorcoo wrote:

I KS'd Brew Crafters and was really disappointed in the production quality, fiddlyness of it all sold it for a profit and now Beer Empire comes and I hope it will be awesome. Day 1 backer right here 3 PM Polish time tomorrow

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER!

Thanks!
Our main goal is to create good, solid game which players will like.
Now you can also watch the gameplay made by polish reviewer - but in english
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All board games and beer lovers!
We have little technical issue that couse our campaign to little delay - but it is matter of time when it will be live!
In meantime we want to present to you a preview page of our campaign so please SUBSCRIBE our preview and you will get notification right after campaign will turn on!

Kickstarter preview page: http://kck.st/2d5Is39
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.