Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It used to be that I would ask for a person to send first and then I would pay them later. However, with PayPal's protections, I feel like it is safer nowadays. What do you guys think? Would you feel comfortable buying from someone with zero feedback?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Kirk
United Kingdom
Barnsley
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel uncomfortable selling using PayPal.
Buyers have a lot of protection now.
Is easy to for it.

Just make sure it comes when the seller says it will and if it doesn't raise it with PayPal. Time constraints are the only issues for a buyer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Wilkinson
United States
New Castle
Indiana
flag msg tools
When asking "What would Jesus do?", remember that flipping over tables and using a whip are within the realm of possibilities.
mbmbmbmbmb
Depends. Ebay? Amazon? In the U.S.? BGG Marketplace? If its the latter is he/she an active user?

Proceed with caution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jrtolf wrote:
Depends. Ebay? Amazon? In the U.S.? BGG Marketplace? If its the latter is he/she an active user?

Proceed with caution.

Bgg market. I just figured that paypal would protect. As said above, they favor the buyer, which wouod be me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Wilkinson
United States
New Castle
Indiana
flag msg tools
When asking "What would Jesus do?", remember that flipping over tables and using a whip are within the realm of possibilities.
mbmbmbmbmb
If the seller is a fairly active BGGer, I would probably go ahead and buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, some of us are legit guys just trying to sell enough things to get some precious trade/sale feedback
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Yes. Everybody has to start somewhere. And as you say, Paypal has certain protections built in - and it generally (or so I hear all the time in complaints) takes the side of the purchaser.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.