Subject: City idea: Rome rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott deVries
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to deviate from a tallest structure, and add another semi-collaboration city.

PLAYERS: 3-6
GOAL: Farthest away from smallest structure
EXHIBITION END: A player has 3+ fallen pieces

Setting up your

SETTING UP IN ROME:
Deal each player a deck of 10 facedown Junk Art cards. Any remaining Junk Art card are not used in this city.

PLAYER TURN IN ROME:
1. Each player chooses one card from their hand and plays it facedown in front of themselves.
2. All players reveal their cards at the same time.
3. Starting with the starting player, players take the piece revealed on their card and add it to their neighbour's structure. If the number is odd, players place it on the structure to their left. If the number is even, players place it on the structure to their right.

FALLEN PIECES IN ROME:
The exhibition end as soon as a player has 3 or more fallen pieces. Each fallen piece removes 1 fan from that player's distribution.

EXHIBITION END AND FANS AWARDED:
When all cards have been played, or a player has 3+ fallen pieces, the exhibition ends after all active pieces have been placed.

Find the smallest structure and distribute fans as follows (taking into account each fallen piece as a -1 to final fan distribution):

5 Fans <- 3 Fans <- Smallest: 1 Fan -> 3 Fans -> 5 Fans
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Wright
United Kingdom
Modbury
Devon
flag msg tools
www.devondice.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like it.

I will give it a try

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benji T
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like it!

How about this: (as inspired by Between Two Cities)

1. Deal 10 cards to each player.

2. Each round, each player secretly picks one card for each neighbour. Reveal simultaneously.

3. All players first place for the right neighbour then left. If you drop any, keep them in front of you (instead of your neighbour).

4. The game ends when someone gets three fallen pieces or everyone runs out of cards (after 5 rounds).

5. Scoring. Tallest piece is worth 5 fans, smallest 1 fan, all others 3 fans. You get the average of your neighbours rounded up, minus fallen pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.