Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael McFarlin
United States
Hainesville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still kicking myself for not getting either the Deadeye Walkers or 3D Doors during the Kickstarter. Anyone heard when these will be releasing? I've seen most of the Guest Artist boxes getting released, but haven't seen anything on these. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen some listings as late September, and some as October. And I feel your pain... I have a good-sized order sitting at CSI, waiting for these two items to ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an email from CMON that they would both be available on sept 23rd

CMON email wrote:
The Black Plague Spreads Friday, September 23rd
Don't miss this week's Zombicide: Black Plague Releases on Friday, September 23rd. You can pick up several new expansions for your game, including Special Guest Artist Boxes with new Survivors from Adrian Smith, Paolo Parente and Jovem Nerd. Of course, with all the new heroes, you’ll need new Zombies! The Deadeye Walkers box has that covered. Other releases include the Black Plague Plastic Token Pack, Black Plague 3D Doors, and the Zombicide Compendium 2!

PS my advice would be to preorder so you get on the queue. unless u r ok just waiting for a while

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
We got the deadeye walkers last week, but the doors haven't got here yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HARAMBE
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1126259

Could make some.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the latest CMON newsletter the Deadeye Walkers and the 3D Doors boxes (and others) should be available on September 23rd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McFarlin
United States
Hainesville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Sounds like I should have just been patient for one more week. Hopefully they actually get released this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Huang
msg tools
I saw Deadeye Walkers at the local FLGS in NYC today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cargill
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
One die to roll them all
badge
One die to roll them all
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered the Deadeye Walkers, Plastic Tokens & 3D doors from Miniature Market, all just shipped today! thumbsup Looking forward to adding the doors into my regular games & hoping the plastic token set doesn't have the same issue I've seen a few others have around different colouring
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.