Subject: No plastic gems, different artwork. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark West
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I watched a couple of videos on this because I saw it at my local game store and I purchased it because it looked like a good filler that was easy to play (at the time of writing this I still haven't played it.) I liked the graphic design of it and the components, but when I opened it to my dismay no plastic gems just cardboard chits and the artwork on the cards is different. Its not a plain number, big image of the hero and small numbers in the corner of the cards (not the best design for a card.) So I'm disappointed every video review I watched had the plastic gems and plain legible numbers on the cards, yes its only $20 so not a huge deal but still I feel like I didn't get what was advertised.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Markw2020 wrote:
So I watched a couple of videos on this because I saw it at my local game store and I purchased it because it looked like a good filler that was easy to play (at the time of writing this I still haven't played it.) I liked the graphic design of it and the components, but when I opened it to my dismay no plastic gems just cardboard chits and the artwork on the cards is different. Its not a plain number, big image of the hero and small numbers in the corner of the cards (not the best design for a card.) So I'm disappointed every video review I watched had the plastic gems and plain legible numbers on the cards, yes its only $20 so not a huge deal but still I feel like I didn't get what was advertised.

I can't help you with the cards, but we have a few extra sets of the gems. They were a paid add-on during the campaign, so even Kickstarter backers didn't get them unless they paid extra for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark West
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, can you provide a link please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.