Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Arias
United States
Sanford
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got this game after tracking it since the original KS and looking forward to first play. This game totally scratches an itch for me as I'm a huge fan of 50's sci-fi movies, always on the lookout for sci-fi themed dungeon crawler/skirmishy games and I enjoy coops and soloables.

Still cheatsheeting the rules, but after looking thru the Scenario book, wondering if anyone has thought about a random oneoff-scenario generator for after the Campaign has been thoroughly played thru a few times?

Obviously would have to be lighter on Scenario-specific rules, but randomizing size/shape of the diagram and the token mixes seems like it might be possible. Don't know if there'd be any balancing issues with such a thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crazybyzantine wrote:
Just got this game after tracking it since the original KS and looking forward to first play. This game totally scratches an itch for me as I'm a huge fan of 50's sci-fi movies, always on the lookout for sci-fi themed dungeon crawler/skirmishy games and I enjoy coops and soloables.

Still cheatsheeting the rules, but after looking thru the Scenario book, wondering if anyone has thought about a random oneoff-scenario generator for after the Campaign has been thoroughly played thru a few times?

Obviously would have to be lighter on Scenario-specific rules, but randomizing size/shape of the diagram and the token mixes seems like it might be possible. Don't know if there'd be any balancing issues with such a thing.

Certainly would be doable, we've actually created some custom missions based upon our desires for the evening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
corum irsei
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crazybyzantine wrote:
wondering if anyone has thought about a random oneoff-scenario generator for after the Campaign has been thoroughly played thru a few times?
I'll be wondering about that once I've played the Campaign a few times...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerard Dranger
France
flag msg tools
mb
Same here, I would like to make a custom scenario but I want to finish the campaign first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.