Subject: Space Bending rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Smothermon
United States
Lodi
CA
flag msg tools
I have read all the other posts. Can this spell be used more than in a turn? Can I continue to hop as long as I have the movement points?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Suita
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. The ability lasts for the rest of your turn. The spell is not being used more than once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Smothermon
United States
Lodi
CA
flag msg tools
Now that is cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Smoman1965 wrote:
Now that is cool.

Yes.
Yes it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Korb
msg tools
mbmbmb
Quote:
Space Bending: This turn, you may move to spaces and explore new tiles that are 2 spaces away from you as if they were adjacent. Ignore any spaces you leap over this way. Your movement does not provoke rampaging enemies this turn.

What is the effect of the clause "and explore new tiles"? Is that clause unnecessary, or is there some advantage of Space Bending when exploring new tiles. For example, can I explore a new tile somehow without paying the extra 2 movement cost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Suita
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
jtkorb wrote:
Quote:
Space Bending: This turn, you may move to spaces and explore new tiles that are 2 spaces away from you as if they were adjacent. Ignore any spaces you leap over this way. Your movement does not provoke rampaging enemies this turn.

What is the effect of the clause "and explore new tiles"? Is that clause unnecessary, or is there some advantage of Space Bending when exploring new tiles. For example, can I explore a new tile somehow without paying the extra 2 movement cost?

Normally you can only explore when adjacent to an unexplored hex. Space bending allows you to explore new tiles without being adjacent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Korb
msg tools
mbmbmb
Ah, thanks, I was just wondering if that's what it meant: I can be one space away from the edge and still explore. Thanks for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.