Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rocky Pierce
United States
West Monroe
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I had a port and a town and my port was being controlled by me through my town. So in phase 4 there was nothing I could do, all my citizens rebelled. 1.) Does my citizen come off of the town and I need to use migration to get back on or just lie down on it? 2.) I assume someone can just take it and kick me out. Also, while this happened an opponent 1 tile over moved his ship out of his port and into mine. 3.) Didn't know if there was a rule about coming out of ports. I know it talks about going into a port. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocky Pierce
United States
West Monroe
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did a little more research and found this:
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/18393706#18393706

1.) No
2.) No
3.) Is still unanswered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocky Pierce
United States
West Monroe
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe this thread answers number 3.
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/21298250#21298250

3.) What was done is legal. Coming out of a port is not migration, but going into a port, whether on its tile or its neighbor's tile is a migration.

+1 Rpierce you answered all the questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Clinite
msg tools
mbmb
Just to add, while the other player cannot take control over the town, they could take control over another, unoccupied building in the region, as you do not have control over the region for as long as the town citizen remains a rebel (you occupy the town, but do not control it). (see: Multiple players in a region, page 12)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocky Pierce
United States
West Monroe
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
islan wrote:
Just to add, while the other player cannot take control over the town, they could take control over another, unoccupied building in the region, as you do not have control over the region for as long as the town citizen remains a rebel (you occupy the town, but do not control it). (see: Multiple players in a region, page 12)

You are right and this is what won him the game. He took my port which gave him enough points to pass me. We played the game right, we just weren't sure if we were at the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.