Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dillon Flaherty
United States
Severna Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question that I'm wondering about - one Leader card has a reaction that reads:

"Play at the end of your turn to allow all allies in your location to draw 1 card"

Would that mean the leader herself gets to play that card, and then draw 1 new one back up as well?

Edit: I played it such that "all allies" means only the -other- characters, and other reactions targeting ally/allies seem to be in line with that definition. Confirmation (or correction!) would be greatly appreciated though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
c4dillon wrote:

Edit: I played it such that "all allies" means only the -other- characters, and other reactions targeting ally/allies seem to be in line with that definition. Confirmation (or correction!) would be greatly appreciated though!

This was my assumption also, though I am in no position to given an authoritative response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Syvertsen
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
Have a good day!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the game yesterday and I have this question too. I've been playing it the same way as you guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
c4dillon wrote:
Quick question that I'm wondering about - one Leader card has a reaction that reads:

"Play at the end of your turn to allow all allies in your location to draw 1 card"

Would that mean the leader herself gets to play that card, and then draw 1 new one back up as well?

"Ally" is defined in the back of the rule book in the glossary. It's all heroes except your own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dillon Flaherty
United States
Severna Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:

"Ally" is defined in the back of the rule book in the glossary. It's all heroes except your own.

Awesome, didn't look there! Thanks Kevin!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.