Subject: Anything? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francis Rivest
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
As anyone any info on this? Is this the same team as zombies (i really wound not think so)

Share your hype!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Wachowski
Poland
Rudnik nad Sanem (podkarpackie)
podkarpackie
flag msg tools
This week we should get instruction, but before it:

- This IS army of zombies. Meaby not dead, but infected by any virus, but still zombies.
- No ranged units.
- Possibility to upgrade units (that makes them stronger, but thaey are weak without it).
- Possibility to draw direct token from special Zombie pool. The freedom of its increase with game lenght.
- Charge ability (avoiding a cover during attacking HQ) and castlings with enemy units.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Wachowski
Poland
Rudnik nad Sanem (podkarpackie)
podkarpackie
flag msg tools
Polish rulebook is up.

- Army color is brown.
- Units arent discarded after death. You put them into separated pill and can use them again in future (resurect).
- Many units have special green attacks. They works like regular attack but only if the unit is ressurected (and have special token on it).
- New ability: Charge. After killing and enemy unit, you may move your unit into this place.
- New attack type: Tentacles. Works like net, but only one unit in game may be neted (you have only one tentacle token).
- Token with zombie hand symbol allow you put any unit from Zombie Pool into any free place.
- 8 battle tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Rivest
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Ok thanks! i see they gave the rules which is great. I was making a reference to the Zombies fan-made team, i was wondering if it was the same since mephisto and dancer also were fan-made teams
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.