Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: LFG Canberra: Essen Unplugged, Nov 11-13 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Hayes-Kossmann
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,

Looking for Gamers (LFG) is a tabletop expo running across Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra. The first LFG Canberra is going to be a three day boardgaming party at the Southern Cross Club Woden that's also a miniature Essen - essentially, we're bringing a huge selection of new, unopened releases from Essen2016 back to Canberra for you to crack open and enjoy. A selection of those will also be raffled off at the end of the weekend.

We're close to opening tickets, but what we're after right now is your advice on what to bring back from Essen! We're running a Facebook poll, so please check it out, tick off any games you're interested in and add any we've missed.

https://www.facebook.com/events/621132871388364/permalink/62...

Thanks a ton, see you in November!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
beef
badge
sack
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great I'm hoping to get a bunch of games from Essen from Julian but very keen to see others that I'm not chasing up myself. Unfortunately that means I don't have any useful suggestions for you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.