Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raithyn
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Obviously no two Dune groups have the same play style. For mine though, I'm not sure I believe the A/H losing ornithopters or the Fremen losing the ability to ride the worm (if Raiders are on two territories) marks an improvement in mechanics or enjoyment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
House Ordos in my variant is a faction that is all about sabotage and blocking other players benefits which in turn benefits their own agenda. Its kind of the main thing they have going for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O.Shane Balloun
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
I will play as the Atreides, Bene Gesserit, Emperor, Fremen, Guild, or Harkonnen.
badge
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fun—I've always thought about what a House Ordos faction would look like in Dune since Dune II: The Building of a Dynasty was published.

However, this set of rules appears to make the Ordos overpowered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
grammatoncleric wrote:
Fun—I've always thought about what a House Ordos faction would look like in Dune since Dune II: The Building of a Dynasty was published.

However, this set of rules appears to make the Ordos overpowered.

possibly, would need more testing, but they dont have a simple way of gaining spice. no troops starting on dune and no direct way of gaining Spice. I guess their main method would be to ship directly to the spice. It would certainly be useful, needs a lot more testing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benabel B
Slovakia
flag msg tools
We need list of leaders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Revised rules
Leaders are coming and will be 3, 3, 3, 4, 5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.