Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Dorton
United States
Norton
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Say I have a Suspect (gavel card) and an Alibi (Gavel card) and another gavel card... I skimmed over the rule book during a game... I didn't think you called "Rummy" on discarded cards that could be played... but if I've already played a Gavel card, and have to discard a card that would otherwise play... doe sit just go to the discard, and the next player gets to just pick it up... or do you call rummy if a player plays a card that could be played? I feel like its just discarded... and the next player could take it.. because I don't remember seeing anything in the rules about calling rummy on a discarded card that could be played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
d10-1 You must discard a card at the end of your turn.
d10-2 The next player, if they wish, may take your discarded card.
d10-3 They in turn must discard a card at the end of their turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Randall
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree with fraser. Just adding to say none of the series have a 'jump in' rummy call aspect. I think they are rummy in the sense only of the concepts of melds and layoffs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.