Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrzej Kaczor
Poland
Chorzów
INTL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Dear Gamers

I have a quesiton, I've lately bough wooden box for dominion with dividers.

But, unfortunately there were no indications on those separators.

I want to create my own but what I would need are those bands (or ribbons) on which name of the card is present.

Does anyone knows where I can find them ?

I would be very thankful

Regards
Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Pawlak
Poland
near Poznań
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can extract them from here Dominion inserts (hires) v1.3 (for example by using Xara Xtreme or LibreOffice - they can read PDF files and you'll have access to the individual images)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Kaczor
Poland
Chorzów
INTL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

Thanks for quick response But unfortunately those inserts lack of combo cards (i.e. harem) and some other blank labels. I want to use Polish font as I have Polish version of the game

I am wondering from where people are getting these ...

(pozdrawiam )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Pawlak
Poland
near Poznań
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, there are combo ribbons. I've just extracted images using LibreOffice and there are ribbons for Treasure, Victory, Action, Duration, Curse, Reserve, Victory-Reserve, Action-Victory, Treasure-Victory, Treasure-Reaction, Reaction, Duration-Reaction, Ruins, Shelter, Victory-Reaction and Event. The only thing missing is Landmarks, but you can easily apply a greenish filter to Events' ribbon.

Some of the ribbons I made myself - I took a pure Action ribbon and put a color over it.

(również podrawiam )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Kaczor
Poland
Chorzów
INTL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got them already, thanks to M_knox

Can share if anyone would like to have them too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Lewis

FLORISSANT
MO
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am new to the game and getting organized makes sense. If you don't mind, please share.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.