8 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: legendary marvel fateful resurrection rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
avi bechavod
Israel
flag msg tools
i'm fighting shilka the demon bride and i only have scheme twists left in the villain deck is that means i cant kill her no matter what (she will keep resurrect herself)

also if i killed something and it have fateful resurrection i flipped the villain deck and there's a scheme twist so it got resurrected if i kill it again in the same turn will it resurrected again.

thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes to both
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Poitier
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tactics can't be resurrected, if I'm not mistaken.

As for enemies with Fateful Resurrection, if you kill them and they come back because the next card is a twist or strike, then it serves no purpose to try to kill them again in the same turn, since the top card of the villain deck hasn't changed. So they'd just keep coming back. So unless they have a fight ability that you want to abuse, it serves no purpose
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cim Fisher
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
alphasyndrome wrote:
Tactics can't be resurrected, if I'm not mistaken.

Secret Wars Volume 2 Rules (Page 1) says, "If a Mastermind Tactic resurrects this way, shuffle it back into the other face down Tactics." Plus, Shiklah's Tactic cards themselves say "If she resurrects...".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Steele
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
The idea you're confusing with Fateful Resurrection is the Living Dead mechanic, which cannot reanimate Mastermind Tactics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
avisekai wrote:
i'm fighting shilka the demon bride and i only have scheme twists left in the villain deck is that means i cant kill her no matter what (she will keep resurrect herself)

also if i killed something and it have fateful resurrection i flipped the villain deck and there's a scheme twist so it got resurrected if i kill it again in the same turn will it resurrected again.

thanks

Yup, game is as good as lost, unless the Deadpool card is the last tactic remaining.

Yes to the second as well. Faithful Resurrection can be quite the PITA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Steele
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
jhochges wrote:
avisekai wrote:

thanks

Yup, game is as good as lost, unless the Deadpool card is the last tactic remaining.

Thank you. Now I can never eat pita bread again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Organous wrote:
jhochges wrote:
avisekai wrote:

thanks

Thank you. Now I can never eat pita bread again.

PITA bread. If the shoe fits...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.