Popular Tags: [View All]
joe pex
Italy
Aosta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have some questions about this beautiful wargame:

1. AI movement
In the SitSys sections about Contact are the "dice options" to use if the soldier is in cover or after he run to the cover?

2. AI attack
Do the AI soldiers use the grenades??

3. Run token
If at the end of a run the runner goes prone, is the "run marker" still active with his malus -3?

Thank you for your replies!

Giordano

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Amaddeo
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Giordano!

#1 The dice options are used if the "robot" is NOT in the open so the game assumes it's in cover: roll the die to assess what he will do, and execute.

e.g. robot behind a house corner. Die roll:2 -> he stays where he is.

#2 This is a known problem and we are going to fix it. In the meanwhile assume a robots toss grenades if in range and more than a single human soldier is in the same hex.

#3 No: you use the marker only to indicate a soldier keeps on running. As soon as he stops for any reason (a stance change is a good one) you remove the marker.

Hope it helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joe pex
Italy
Aosta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Carlo for your reply!

I have anothers questions to you:

4. Opportunity fire:
If a soldier running or moving is wounded by a OPF, is he have to stop in the first hex in LOS of the spotter? or can he go to the last hex of his movement?

5. Wounded:
If I cure a soldier bleeding with a 3+ red dice and I'm not a "medic", what happen to soldier wounded?
The rules say that he's stop bleeding, I "clear" the marker and do I have to modify the wounds level?

Ps: pardon for my horrible english! modest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Amaddeo
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

4) it depends on the wound severity: in case of light wound he can keep on moving, but if he's severely wounded he has to stop and get prone, since he is shocked as well. A small note about OPF: it's not mandatory you fire on the first available free hex in LOS. The shooter can open fire anytime the target is in his field of view.

5) the first thing to say is only a medic can reduce a wound level; so, assuming the soldier is bleeding and you heal him with a 3+, you actually make him to stop bleeding. For this reason is correct to "clear" or remove the marker, however you have to move the wound cue one level up. So what about the instance "only a medic can reduce a wound level"? Bleeding as well as lose of consciousness have to be addressed as "status" more than a real wound level: if your heal a bleeding soldier you move the wound cue one level up; if you stabilize (or heal) a soldier who's lost consciousness you move the cue 2 levels up, but in this case the soldier can't fight anymore and is grounded up to the end of the clash.

P.S.
Don't worry, mine's worst! I answer in English just to allow anyone else to understand what we are writing, because it can be very useful thanks to your clever questions. However, if you don't understand my answers, please advise laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.