Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
... which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die"

Voilà!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mplain
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
And with that, you reveal a new spoiler. Tell me you have a new spoiler! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO??!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
mplain wrote:
And with that, you reveal a new spoiler. Tell me you have a new spoiler! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO??!!

Only he who had dwelled the strangest nooks and crannies of the spires of R'lyeh and Kadath knows real torment.

You should know that.

Well some say a cenobite monk does the trick too but these are infidels that should be horribly mutilated by shoggoths... :D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
... is pining for the fjords, but do not pursue this line of inquiry for it gets too silly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Golembo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...That is only resting." "This is dead."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Torino
flag msg tools
[______|_hi]
badge
[intentionally left blank]
mbmbmbmbmb
brunogaia wrote:

davypi wrote:
... is pining for the fjords, but do not pursue this line of inquiry for it gets too silly.

Wait! Isn't that the backstory for Carnival Zombie?! https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/140343/carnival-zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
K____ wrote:
brunogaia wrote:

davypi wrote:

Wait! Isn't that the backstory for Carnival Zombie?! https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/140343/carnival-zombie

zombie

Always wondered what THAT game was worth. Like the theme and art.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.