Popular Tags: [View All]
patrice lalet
France
Carcassonne
Aude
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi !

I still don't have any zombie game. I am a big fan of the resident evil 1 - 2 and 3 on playstation. I really enjoy the survivor atmosphere. Do you think this game could be the best for a first jump ? Thx

LOVE LOVE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu3RGFkfVgI LOVE LOVE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER!"
Denmark
Aarhus
Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed...
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Mansions of Madness: Second Edition might be more your style then...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jtspecial wrote:
I think Mansions of Madness: Second Edition might be more your style then...

I agree. I wish we'd get a full blown re-theme of MoM with Resident Evil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dead of Winter is like The Walking Dead. It's not actually about the zombies (well, okay, it becomes more about the zombies in The Long Night), it's about people and their relationships and individual motivations, that "hell is other people" theme of betrayals and people losing their humanity in a world that's fallen apart. It doesn't feel like survival horror at all.

I'll third the recommendation of Mansions of Madness; I think that's way more survival horror-y and immersive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
patrice lalet
France
Carcassonne
Aude
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
THX

I 'll give a look to mansion of madness
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just
msg tools
I always thought DoW was very much like Walking Dead BUT The Long Night version of DoW has a module called Raxxon that is very much like Resident Evil (bosses, heavy weapons, etc.) so I think The Long Night is a cross between Walking Dead and Resident Evil. If you like RE I would definitely give it a try (The Long Night, not the original DoW).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ultralala wrote:
THX

I 'll give a look to mansion of madness

Just a quick FYI, Mansions 2nd Edition requires an app to play. If you don't have a reliable way to run the app conveniently, that could be a problem.

Otherwise it is a pretty unique and great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
patrice lalet
France
Carcassonne
Aude
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I finally bougth the long night, it will be avaible during october in france and may be, i will buy a second hand Mansion of Madness box from the first edit, without the app.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.