3 Posts

Karuba» Forums » Rules

Subject: Please explain the FAQ in rule book? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Hirschman
United States
flag msg tools
From the rule book on page 7: FAQ: "What happens when two or more players decide what to do with their tiles, as their decision depends on what their co-players do?"

I don't understand this one. I thought players are supposed to lay their tiles independently of one another. Could someone please explain what the above FAQ means.
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
While laying the tiles is simultane maybe some players would just wait a bit more to see what others are doing.

He maybe would instead of laying the tile, move instead if he sees someone els is clising in on a temple or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I might want to rush to the temple but not reach it this turn. If another player does reach it this turn, I might have other priorities so choose another action instead (e.g. going to the direction of another temple with another explorer). So I might want to see what the other player does first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.